SatisMeter uses REST API to export list of responses in either CSV or JSON format.
- Open API keys in SatisMeter (Settings/ Integrations/ API keys) and note Project ID and Read Key
- Run the following command, replace project query param (58dc0709d79b8e000437caea) for your Project ID and basic auth username (aaVPdLq4YVWFywaF) for Read Key
To export responses in JSON format:
curl -u aaVPdLq4YVWFywaF: "https://app.satismeter.com/api/responses?format=json&project=58dc0709d79b8e000437caea&startDate=2017-02-27T23%3A00%3A00.000Z&endDate=2017-03-29T21%3A59%3A59.999Z"
- You should get a list of responses for the requested timeframe (see sample).
- project - Project ID (see Settings / Integrations / API key)
- startDate - show only responses after this date
- endDate - show only responses before this date
- group - promoter, passive, detractor - show only responses from these groups
- commented - true/false - show only responses with comment
- format - json, csv, csv-excel
For JSON format, you can also use paginated results:
- page[size] - size of one page of results
- page[number] - page number of results (starting from page 1)